Washington, DC
Metropolitan Memorial Methodist Church


Builder:		Aeolian-Skinner Organ Co., Inc.
  Year:			1961
  Opus:			1374
No. manuals:		3
No. stops:		59
No. ranks:		58
No. pipes:		3,209

Specification

Great
	16' 	Quinaton 		61
	8' 	Principal 		61
	8' 	Bourdon 		61
	4' 	Octave 			61
	4' 	Flute 			61
	2 2/3' 	Twelfth 		61
	2' 	Fifteenth 		61
	IV-VI	Fourniture 		306
		Chimes
	8' 	Trompette-en-Chamade 	61
	4' 	Clairon-en-Chamade 	12
Swell
	8' 	Viola Pomposa 		68
	8' 	Viola Celeste 		68
	8' 	Rohrflote 		68
	8' 	Flute Celeste II 	124
	4' 	Prestant 		68
	4' 	Flute Harmonique 	68
	2' 	Octavin 		61
	III-V	Plein Jeu 		245
	16' 	Hautbois 		68
	8' 	Trompette 		68
	4' 	Clairon 		68
		Tremulant
Choir
	8' 	Spitzgeigen 		68
	8' 	Dolcan 			68
	8' 	Dolcan Celeste 		56	tc
	8' 	Spillflote 		68
	4' 	Nachthorn 		68
	2' 	Blockflote 		61
	1' 	Gemshorn 		61
	IV	Scharf 			244
	8' 	Cromorne 		68
		Tremulant
	8' 	Trompette-en-Chamade 	GT
	4' 	Clairon-en-Chamade 	GT
Positiv
	8' 	Spitzflote 		61
	8' 	Pommergedeckt 		61
	4' 	Principal 		61
	4' 	Koppelflote 		61
	2 2/3' 	Nasard 			61
	2' 	Oktav 			61
	1 3/5' 	Tierce 			61
		Tremulant
Pedal
	32'	Resultant 		--
	16' 	Contra Bass 		32
	16' 	Bourdon 		32
	16' 	Rohrbass 		12	SW
	16'	Gedecktbass		12	PO
	16' 	Quintaton 		GT
	8' 	Octave 			32
	8' 	Bourdon 		12
	8' 	Quintaton 		GT
	4' 	Choralbass 		12
	4' 	Bourdon 		12
	2' 	Waldflote 		32
	III	Mixture 		96
	16' 	Bombarde 		32
	16' 	Hautbois 		SW
	8' 	Trompette 		12
	4' 	Clairon 		12
	4' 	Cromorne 		CH
		Chimes 			GT
Positiv Pedal
	16' 	Gedacktbass 		12
	8' 	Spitzflote 		PO
	8' 	Gedeckt 		PO


This organ replaced Skinner Op. 843, a 3/31, that was moved to the Methodist Church of Damascus, MD.  The installation of Op. 1374 was the final step of a building program that saw the doubling of the length of the nave toward the front.  The main organ is located in three shallow (five foot depth) bays located to the left of the chancel, including the Trompette-en-Chamade, which speaks toward the opposite side of the chancel.  The Positiv and Positiv Pedal are located in the original organ chambers halfway back down the newly-lengthened nave.  The organ was rebuilt by Cannarsa in 1981.