Englewood, NJ
St. Paul's Episcopal Church


Builder:		Ernest M. Skinner Company
  Year:			1905
  Opus:			134

Specification

The contract was for revoicing and additions to the existing organ.
Great
	8'	Open Flute		(added; leathered lips)
		1st Open Diapason	(revoiced; placed on higher wind; leathered lips)
		2nd Open Diapason	(revoiced; leathered lips)
	8'	Harmonic Tuba		(added; like St. Luke's, Montclair, NJ; 15 "wind)
		Extend Swell box to cover Tuba on Great chest
Pedal
	16'	Ophicleide		(added; to blend with Great Tuba; 15" wind)


Source: OHS Archives and EMS shop notes, via Jonathan Bowen

Aeolian-Skinner Archives